Glad to have you aboard!
Here’s how it works:
- You give us some information on your church.
- You answer questions, or arrange for someone else to answer them.
- If you just paid, great! Otherwise, I’ll send an invoice.
Now, I need to get real with you. These questions will take you an hour or two to complete. That’s heroic on your part to invest that time. (Though it’s easier than hosting a CPA for a day or two.) But this is what you’re doing:
- You are protecting weak brethren from temptation;
- You’re protecting reputations – yours, the other church staff and volunteers, the church’s, and indeed Christ’s.
- You are protecting your church from losing tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars;
- And you are protecting your church from a fraud-related split (since fraud will be harder after you’re done).
So be strong and encourage your heart! You are free to bail out and come back to it later. And you can flag other individuals in the church to answer questions that stump you, too. Here’s what you can expect:
DayWhat will happen
|1||Finance person starts answering questions. He or she answers most questions, skips some, and refers others out to specific individuals. OK to quit for a bit and come back later.|
|2||Finance person finishes first pass through the questions|
|Email sent to referral individuals asking that they answer their questions|
|I call your finance person and discuss which package is desired; invoice sent|
|3||Referral individuals answer their questions; finance person finishes skipped questions|
|4||Email sent to key church people asking them to inspect and verify or correct answers|
|5||Key church staff review answers and make any needed corrections|
|6||We review answers and begin preparing report|
|9||We finish writing the report and web version made available|
|If Gold or Platinum packages are selected (and paid for):|
|10||Report sent to printer|
|12||Church website summary video produced and posted|
|25||Printed and bound copies of report arrive at church|
|Appointment set for video conference discussion of results with Board and church staff|
|?||Videoconference discussion of results by appointment (note that this can be done with all participants at their own home if desired – any internet-connected device will work)|
|Slow response by question-answerers or slow payment will delay this process.|
Let’s get started with the process! Click here!
Want a video summary? Here you go: